Any issues that are related to your dental health and if it can interfere with the functionality of your teeth, restorative dentistry is recommended.
has a variety of procedures to deal with, such as tooth replacement, gum issues or any kind of enhancement.
A restorative specialist will do his best to restore your smile, a few benefits of restorative dentistry will be described below.
Tooth decay repair
- Any cavity must be removed in order to stop infection. This can be done by filling the tooth with special resin with a restorative procedure.
- If the cavity has infected the inner pulp or tissue, root canal treatment is suggested which helps in restoration of the tooth.
Restore tooth function
- A damaged or cracked tooth may result in loss of dental function. This can be restored with the help of dental crowns.
- A damaged tooth may cause severe difficulty and pain while eating and drinking; a restoration procedure will help you deal with it.
Prevent your wisdom tooth impaction
- A wisdom tooth may cause pain and severe discomfort; it can also cause misalignment and damage your previous Invisalign. It can be removed with the restorative procedure.
- A restorative procedure will look after your total oral health and maintain your smile.